2020 Employment Law Year-in-Review
Boutin Jones Inc. is hosting its annual Employment Law Year-in-Review lunch seminar. Employment attorneys Julia Jenness, Bruce Timm, Jim McNairy, Kimberly Lucia, and Lissa Oshei will lead an informative and lively discussion of recent key changes in the law.
Thursday, January 23, 2020
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
KVIE Public Television
2030 W. El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95833
Topics will include the following:
- New legislation regarding the independent contractor classification (AB 5)
- New restrictions on the use of arbitration agreements
- “No rehire” provisions in settlement agreements
- The California Consumer Privacy Act
- Clarification of sexual harassment training requirements and updates to the Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Other important 2019 legal developments
Please RSVP to Gil Castro at (916) 321-4444
Lunch will be provided
Subscribe to our Blogs
Get notified when new posts are published.