Friendly, professional, responsive, honest, fair, open . . . those are words used to describe the Boutin Jones culture. What’s the best way to judge whether those words are real values in our workplace? Notice how infrequently employees leave the firm. You won’t find a lower attrition rate in our region. We’ve created a comfortable, stable, challenging and professionally rewarding environment with a group of staff members we believe are outstanding.
The admiration seems to be mutual. We’ve been nominated—by our employees—as a Best Place to Work ten out of the last twelve years. That means at least 75% of our workforce took the time to fill out surveys letting the Sacramento Business Journal know they like working at Boutin Jones. We do our best to return the compliment each and every day.
OFFICE SERVICES SUPPORT
Boutin Jones has an opening for a position in Office Services Support.
- Courier Responsibilities
- Document filings and deliveries to various courts and administrative agencies
- Runs for Administrative Supplies
- Deliveries to Offices and Residences
- Trips to County and State Law Libraries
- Kitchen Maintenance/Cleaning
- Maintain/Clean Conference Rooms
- Stock Supply Rooms
- Assist With Processing Daily Mail
- Backup Receptionist
- Copy and Scanning Projects
- Assist with in-house filing
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge office equipment – copy machines, scanners, printers, phones
- Beginning to Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must have own transportation, California Driver’s License and proof of insurance
This is a full-time position. Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Boutin Jones is looking for an IT Specialist to perform mid to advanced-level IT support and assist the IT Manager in the administration and operation of a broad range of network hardware and software. Are you a great match for our team?
We are a close-knit team that offers a friendly work environment, ongoing training opportunities, and excellent benefits including paid parking. We are located near Downtown Commons and the Golden One Arena.
Key responsibilities will include connecting and supporting the computing environment; setting up new equipment; mid to advanced-level Microsoft Excel usage; clerical and administrative assistance; and assisting with communication systems (videoconferencing, telephone, voicemail, dictation and transcription, mobile phones; reprographic systems (printers, copiers and faxes); computer systems (desktops and laptops); Microsoft Exchange Server (adding new accounts); and Microsoft Active Directory (user groups and permissions).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or Degree or certificate in a computer-related field, or a minimum of three (3) years similar work experience, or a combination of education and experience
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Knowledge of most recent Windows operating systems at a user level
- Previous experience in desktop support and/or computer operations
- Knowledge of techniques used in the diagnosis and repair of computer equipment and related components
- Familiarity with detection and removal of computer viruses
- Ability to navigate through the file system
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- May require after-hours, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle boxes or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
Additional helpful skills:
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products; particularly Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience with Zoom or other videoconferencing providers
- Familiarity with PDF software, such as Adobe, Foxit and/or eCopy
- Familiarity with document comparison software, such as compareDocs or Workshare
- Familiarity with document management software, such as Open Text
- Familiarity with Citrix remote desktop
- Familiarity with time entry software
- Familiarity with multi-line telephone systems
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Prior experience in a law firm setting