Careers Professional Staff
CAREERS AT BOUTIN JONES
Friendly, professional, responsive, honest, fair, open . . . those are words used to describe the Boutin Jones culture. What’s the best way to judge whether those words are real values in our workplace? Notice how infrequently employees leave the firm. You won’t find a lower attrition rate in our region. We’ve created a comfortable, stable, challenging and professionally rewarding environment with a group of staff members we believe are outstanding.
The admiration seems to be mutual. We’ve been nominated—by our employees—as a Best Place to Work ten out of the last twelve years. That means at least 75% of our workforce took the time to fill out surveys letting the Sacramento Business Journal know they like working at Boutin Jones. We do our best to return the compliment each and every day.
"The Boutin Jones law firm reminds me of how law firms used to be. They are family-oriented, they care about employees, and everybody helps each other. It’s just a nice place to work."
Legal secretary at Boutin Jones
Office Services Support
Boutin Jones has an opening for a position in Office Services Support.
- Courier Responsibilities
- Document filings and deliveries to various courts and administrative agencies
- Runs for Administrative Supplies
- Deliveries to Offices and Residences
- Trips to County and State Law Libraries
- Kitchen Maintenance/Cleaning
- Maintain/Clean Conference Rooms
- Stock Supply Rooms
- Assist With Processing Daily Mail
- Backup Receptionist
- Copy and Scanning Projects
- Assist with in-house filing
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge office equipment – copy machines, scanners, printers, phones
- Beginning to Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must have own transportation, California Driver’s License and proof of insurance
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. The pay range for this position is $16 - $18 per hour; pay is based on experience. Dependable candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Recruiting@BoutinJones.com.