I like to cycle, play basketball and spend time with my wife and son.
Y. Peter Silchuk
- Real Estate
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D. 2012
- California State University, Sacramento, B.S. 2009, summa cum laude
Delivering for Clients
“My practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, financing and leasing.”
Detailed Practice Description
Peter Silchuk specializes in commercial real estate transactional matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, development and secured financing.
The best part of my practice is building an ongoing relationship with our clients. It’s incredibly rewarding to be a central part of our clients’ success.
- Managing Editor, Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Judicial Extern, Judge Sandra Ikuta, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Merit-based scholarship from the Simon Endowment Fund, UCLA School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association, Real Property Law Section
- Member, Metro EDGE
- Volunteer, Public Counsel Law Center
- UCLA School of Law Asylum Clinic