I’ve enjoyed running and hiking for years, but recently discovered how much I enjoy cycling. One of my favorite rides in the region is a 50-mile loop through the hills around the town of Winters.
- University of California, Davis, School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. History, 2016
Delivering for Clients
“I like being a business litigator because of the diverse range of business and industry types I get to immerse myself in.”
Detailed Practice Description
Dillon is a litigator with experience representing clients in a range of disputes, including breach of contract, employment, real property, probate, trade secrets and business disputes. Case-specific work includes assisting in the firm’s efforts to defend client shareholders by drafting motions in high stakes litigation, protecting property rights in easement disputes, and helping draft forensic inspection protocol agreements related to forensic review of the electronic storage devices of one suspected of data theft.
Honors and Experience
- Order of the Coif
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence for Highest Grade in Contracts and Civil Procedure
- Senior Articles Editor, UC Davis Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Honors Board
- Regents’ and Chancellor’s Scholar, UC Berkeley