I’m a movie buff and a fan of architecture, so I love spending time at the movies, and Sacramento has two of the best. The Tower Theater and Crest Theatre are some of my favorite places to spend an afternoon.
- Real Estate
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2017
- University of California, Davis, B.A., 2013
Delivering for Clients
“I take a client-centric approach as an attorney in order to provide clients with a positive experience. Understanding my client and their goals are at the top of my list. Efficiency is what I strive for, and understanding potential roadblocks help to move transactions along at a faster pace.”
Qualified 501(c)(3) Bonds: Served as counsel in connection with tax-exempt loans secured by real property and personal property. David has drafted numerous tax-exempt loan documents, including drafting the loan agreement and all ancillary documents for an $8 million tax-exempt financing to fund school improvements.
Commercial Real Estate Financings: Served as counsel in connection with a taxable loan financing.
Revolving Line of Credit Transactions: Served as counsel in connection with revolving line of credit loans.
Amendments to Existing Loan Agreements: Served as lender’s counsel in connection with modifications of existing loan agreements.
Honors and Experiences
- Witkin Award for Excellence in Commercial Contract Drafting, 2017
- Teaching Assistant for the University of California, Hastings Social Enterprise and Economic Empowerment Clinic
- Senior Notes Editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
- Hastings Honor Society, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, California Lawyers Association (CLA) Real Property Law Section
- California Department of Real Estate Salesperson License